Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love this clean, comfy, serene look. Too bad I will probably never have this look since I have a dog, son and husband. White and boys do not mix. Alas, I can dream!

Design Chic: In Good Taste: HB Home Design
Design Chic: In Good Taste: HB Home Design
home remodeling ideas
home remodeling ideas
cutouts. Modern Homes Design Showroom:
cutouts. Modern Homes Design Showroom:
Love this clean, comfy, serene look. Too bad I will probably never have this look since I have a dog, son and husband. White and boys do not mix. Alas, I can dream!
Love this clean, comfy, serene look. Too bad I will probably never have this look since I have a dog, son and husband. White and boys do not mix. Alas, I can dream!
I like the side railing on the upstairs, doesn't obscure views but still safe for little people.
I like the side railing on the upstairs, doesn't obscure views but still safe for little people.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home